Shave ‘Em to Save ‘Em Subscription
$16.00 – $192.00
Receive 4 ounces each quarter of good, clean, washed, fleece from a breed in the Shave ‘Em to Save ‘Em Initiative from the Livestock Conservancy.
Shave ‘Em to Save ‘Em Subscription members receive 4 or more ounces of fleece each quarter from a breed on the Livestock Conservancy’s Conservation Priority List. SE2SE Subscriptions also include exclusive access to new fleece every month before they are added to the Fleece for Sale page. This club is ideal for anyone looking to experience a variety of wool breeds and who wants to fill out their Shave ‘Em to Save ‘Em Passport, and who likes processing and spinning premium fibers without having to wash fleece, track down remote sources, or purchase an entire fleece at a time.
- A Passport sticker will be sent with each shipment. A Passport is not included in the cost of this subscription, and must be ordered and paid for through the Livestock Conservancy.
- Due to low availability and limited selection of breeds, SE2SE fiber may not be as free of vegetable matter as we typically like for Good Clean Fiber, but it will always be washed, clean, and ready to process.
- SE2SE Subscriptions are annual subscriptions for quarterly deliveries, with Annual, Quarterly, and Monthly Payment Options.
- Annual Payments will be processed at the time of checkout. Quarterly Payments will be processed on the next 15th of the month after checkout, and then every 3 months on the 15th of the month. Monthly Payments will be processed on the 15th of each month.
- Quarters end March, June, September, and December. Shipments will be sent in the final two weeks of each quarter.
- SE2SE Subscriptions automatically renew annually.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|